Below are some of my favorite recipes that are not only healthy, but delicious!
- 1/2 Cup organic coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tarter
- 1/2 Cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 Cup of agave nectar
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 Cup fresh or frozen blueberries (raspberries will work as well)
Blend the oil, agave, eggs and vanilla in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, cream of tarter and salt. Now mix the dry and the wet indredients and using a whisk make sure there are no lumps. Fold in the berries. Fill muffin tin with paper liners, and fill each cup about 3/4 full.
Bake at 400 degrees for 17-19 minutes.
Enjoy! My kids love these and they make a nice to-go breakfast that is very high in fiber and protein!
- 2 cups flour (I use ½ white, ½ wheat)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 egg whites + 1 whole egg
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar (raw cane sugar)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup oil (coconut is best)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, sift flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg.
- In another large bowl, beat together eggs, pumpkin, applesauce, oil, and vanilla.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture, beat well.
- Pour batter into a 9 X 13 baking dish, coated with nonstick vegetable spray
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Cool completely in pan before serving.
- 2 Cup Oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 Cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 Cup honey
- Any dried fruit, nuts, seeds, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, etc.
Mix all ingredients and press into greased pan, 11 X 13. Dough will be very dry and crumbly, but press until dough forms with pan.. Bake at 325 for 20 minutes or until edges are browned. Take out and let cool entirely. Cut into strips and store in snack size bags.
- 3/4 Cup Or Butter
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanill
- 2 Mashed Bananas
- 2 Cups Oats
- 2 Cups Flour ( 1/2 Wheat )
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Wheat Germ or Bran - Optional
Now you can add whatever you like! : ) Sunflower seeds, nuts, raisins, dried fruits.
- Cream together the butter and sugar, then add the eggs & vanilla till fluffy.
- Stir in the mashed bananas and set aside. In another bowl mix remaining dry ingredients. Mix the dry and the wet ingredients together. Drop onto cookie sheet by the tablespoon.
- Bake at 350 F for about 14 minutes.