10 Feb 2012
- 3/4 Cup Or Butter
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanill
- 2 Mashed Bananas
- 2 Cups Oats
- 2 Cups Flour ( 1/2 Wheat )
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Wheat Germ or Bran – Optional
Now you can add whatever you like! : ) Sunflower seeds, nuts, raisins, dried fruits.
- Cream together the butter and sugar, then add the eggs & vanilla till fluffy.
- Stir in the mashed bananas and set aside. In another bowl mix remaining dry ingredients. Mix the dry and the wet ingredients together. Drop onto cookie sheet by the tablespoon.
- Bake at 350 F for about 14 minutes.
Karen is an experienced RN and natural health care consultant. She enjoys riding her horse, reading, or playing in the park with the kids. She lives in the Boise area with her husband and three adorable children.