08 Feb 2012
- 3 avocados, diced
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced (optional)
- 1 TBS lime juice
- 1 tsp cumin
- dash of cayenne (optional)
- Kosher salt to taste
Carefully stir all ingredients together. Chill. Serve as a side dish or with tortilla chips.
Karen is an experienced RN and natural health care consultant. She enjoys riding her horse, reading, or playing in the park with the kids. She lives in the Boise area with her husband and three adorable children.